- 1000000 INR
A Chiller Plant is a machine that expels warmth from a fluid by means of vapor-pressure or ingestion refrigeration cycle. This fluid would then be able to circle through a warmth exchanger to cool gear, or another procedure stream, for example, air or process water. As a result, refrigeration makes waste warm that must be depleted for more prominent proficiency, recouped for warming purposes. Chilled water is utilized to cool and dehumidify air in mid-to huge size business, modern, and institutional offices. Water chillers can be water-cooled, air-cooled, or evaporator cooled. Water-cooled frameworks can give effectiveness and natural effect points of interest over air-cooled frameworks.
- Automation Grade: Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Manual
- Plant Type: Milk Chilling Plant, Water Chilling Plant, Oil Chilling Plant, Anodized Chilling Plant, Glycol Chilling Plant
- Chilling Capacity (litres/day): 0-2000, 2000-4000, 4000-8000, 8000-12000, 12000-20000, >20000
- Tons of Refrigeration (TR): 0-5 , 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25, >25
Working for following chiller ranges:
Vapour Absorption Chiller
- Double Effect Steam Fired
- Single Effect Steam Fired
- Oil and Gas Fired
- Hot Water fired
- Reciprocating Chiller
- Centrifugal Chiller
- Screw Chiller
- Scroll Chillers
A chiller can be realized as a refrigeration system that cools water. Air conditioners and dehumidifiers condition the air while a chiller, using the same refrigerating operations, cools water, oil, or some other fluid. This chilled solution can then be used for cooling in a wide range of operations. Some of the most common applications are as follow:
- Printing Industry-Cooling warm rollers due to friction and ovens curing the ink, along with ultraviolet lamps also for curing purposes.
- Medical Industry: MRI Systems-The hospital MRI units need to be cooled to operate properly.
- HVAC Industry: Large scale air-conditioning systems pump this chilled water to coils in specific areas of high rise buildings. The air handling systems for each area open and close the water flow through specific area keeping the air of the rooms at a desired temperature.
- Laser Cutting Industry: Technology has created machines that can cut out very specific steel products with the precise use of a laser cutting machine. These lasers run at very high temperatures and must be cooled to run properly.
- Brewery Industry- The cooling of the kettles in fermentation has become an upcoming industry where chiller have been used to keep the kettles and storage area cold temperatures.
- Others, Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Depend on product Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
Northland Second Floor, Office No. 21, Sector No. 1, Plot No. 5, Indrayani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, 411039, India